About Me

I am wife to one, mommy to three and have a love for all things crafty. Born and raised in the South, I love lemonade and watching college football. I live for Fall and everything about it..pumpkins, leaves, football, turkey and family. Cuties has been a dream of mine for many years. I officially started offering items in August of 2009 while pregnant with my third Cutie. Cutie #3 made her appearance in January of 2010. After struggling with some postpartum issues, I left my full time outside the home job (after 9.5 years) to run Cuties for Cuties full time. What a Day! I will never forget the excitement, nerves and fear I felt as I left my office for the last time. But there was also an indescribable peace. It has been AMAZING! The Lord has blessed us more than I can describe. I love to create and it is such a blessing to be able to do what I love while doing my part to support my family.

As far as the items I offer, my first love is personalization with embroidery. I think a monogram adds so much to a gift. It shows that extra littl bit of thought. And who doesn't love their monogram?!? If you have an upcoming bridesmaids luncheon, girls trip, office party, etc let me make your gift even more special with personalization. The one thing consistent in all items is the care and attention I put into every piece. Each item is accurately stabilized, applique fabrics are secured with heat and bond and I only use the best materials.

So that is who I am: A Blessed Wife, Mommy and Embroiderer. I know it is not a great story of being inspired or a natural born designer, but its me.